Graduate / Junior AV Consultant – Full Time
Umow + Wooster - Melbourne, Victoria (Hybrid).
Are you a tech-savvy individual with a passion for audio visual technology? Would you like to work in a flexible, innovative & supportive environment? Do you enjoy continuous learning and development? Would you like be part of a boutique, independent consultancy that provides personalised, high-quality service to our clients?
If your answers are ‘Definitely’, ‘Yes’, ‘Absolutely’, ‘Who wouldn’t?’, then let us know.
We are seeking a highly motivated recent graduate / junior engineer to join our team as an Audio Visual / ICT Consultant and embark on an exciting career journey in the consulting and construction sector.
As a Graduate / Junior Consultant, you will work closely with experienced professionals to gain valuable industry knowledge and contribute to the design and implementation of innovative solutions in the built environment.
Mandatory Criteria / Skills:
- Love technology
- Be a permanent Australian resident and live in Melbourne
- Possess a degree or similar in Electrical or Electronic Engineering, Audio Engineering, Information Technology, or a related field
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- A strong interest in audio visual technology and a desire to build a career in the industry
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with team members and clients
- Detail-oriented mindset with a commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- A proactive attitude and a willingness to learn from experienced professionals
Preferred but not essential:
- Knowledge of audio visual systems, equipment, and installation techniques
- Familiarity with audio and video signal processing, routing, and distribution concepts
- Basic understanding of networking protocols and IP-based audio visual systems
This is an exceptional opportunity to kickstart or advance your career and develop your skills in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will be challenged, supported, and given opportunities to grow.
Please send your expression of interest with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org