Account Executive – Diversified Australia
Full Time - Sydney, NSW.
Australia’s largest AV Systems integrator, Diversified, is enabling a digital future – connecting people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. We deliver innovative solutions to a global clientele, working on a wide range of high-profile projects here in Australia and around the world worth writing home about. We bridge the gap from today’s technology to emerging technologies. Designed by the brightest and installed by the best, our team shares the DNA of excellence. If you can dream it, you can do it at Diversified.
People choose to align their career with us because we are passionate about what we do. We strive to attract employees who are committed to excellence, are ambitious, wants to work for an organisation that values loyalty and is committed to achieving mutually beneficial outcomes. We are committed to supporting our employees and providing opportunities to continually learn and develop their skills.
The primary focus of the role is to maintain existing client requirements and expectations, and to develop new business opportunities and relationships in designated target markets. You will be working closely with Estimating and other sales staff as well as Engineering, Projects and Service department colleagues to ensure any proposed system complies with company standards, and to ensure the client receives a high-quality product.
Ideally you will have technical background or understanding of AV / ICT.
- Manage end to end sales process
- Champion and drive new sales initiatives and opportunities
- Understand and define the client’s audio-visual requirements and scope
- Prepare estimations, quotations & tender responses
- Liaise with Estimating, Engineering and staff in preparation of quotation or tender response
- Manage client expectations and Diversified response to quotation and tender requests, in an accurate and timely manner with a personalised feel
- Systematically follow-up of submitted quotes and proposals liaising with both Customers/Prospects as well as internal Diversified staff to maximise sale conversions
- Negotiate and close sales
- Perform client Account Management meetings throughout project build / construction
- Perform diligent recording of opportunities within the Diversified CRM
- Foster and promote the company, product and brand presence in the market
- Minimum of 2 years of proven track record in end to end sales experience
- Excellent understanding of technology and relating the value to a customer’s business requirements.
- Background in AV and or ICT required
- First Class presentation, planning and sales skills
- Be a natural team player and have a desire to work with others for broader success
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Collaborative, strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- Attention to detail and responsiveness
- Current valid Driver’s License and Personal Vehicle
What’s In It For You?
- Great office location – Richmond office
- Be part of a globally recognised, award-winning AV technologies team, working on high-profile and exciting projects
- Work with some of the largest brands in AV
- Access to a range of learning and development opportunities and professional networks within the AV industry
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
How To Apply:
Please address the criteria outlined above in your cover letter and resume.
- Diversified do not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors
- You must have full working rights and live in this location to apply for this job
- Successful applicants may be required to provide a copy of their Covid-19 vaccination certificate
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Diversified is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- Diversified is a registered proud supporter of Veterans Employment