National Account Manager – Programmed
Full Time - Melbourne, VIC.
Programmed Electrical Technologies is Australia’s foremost provider of totally integrated Audio and Visual, Communication, System Maintenance and Electrical Services across a multitude of industries. Working with Programmed Electrical Technologies means you will become part of the Programmed family — a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
Programmed Electrical Technologies, a leading technology provider with a strong presence in the market, is seeking a skilled and highly motivated National Account Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in managing a significant national account. At Programmed we are proud to be guided by strong core values that shape our actions and define our company culture. Join us and make a difference in a collaborative and inclusive work environment that upholds these values.
- Manage an established Audio-Visual service-level agreement
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers
- Provide exceptional customer service and handle all account escalations
- Negotiate contract extensions and ensure compliance with agreements
- Review, monitor, and manage budgets
- Prepare and present governance reports, forecasts, and account performance analyses to senior management
- Prepare Statements of Work and coordinate with sourcing teams for capital works engagements across multiple states
- Support the qualification and development of bids and tenders
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies for revenue and account growth
- Monitor account trends and suggest improvements for continued service enhancement
- Analyse market trends and competitor activities to stay ahead in the industry
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with sales, operations, and delivery teams
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of managerial experience in a similar role, preferably in the Technology sector
- Excellent communication and influencing skills to engage senior stakeholders
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in managing people and projects
- Successful history of building and growing customer relationships
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking abilities
- Diligence with the ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Proficiency in analysing data, identifying trends, and making data-driven decisions
- Experience using CRM software and MS Office suite
- Strong interest in technology with a passion for assisting customers in implementing technology-based solutions
- Excellent understanding of audio-visual and video conferencing systems
- Incident, problem & change management experience
- Knowledge of cabling and network infrastructure or exposure to the electrical industry
What’s On Offer:
- Competitive remuneration package, including a vehicle allowance and performance-based incentives
- Opportunity to make a significant impact on the company’s growth
- Professional development opportunities and training programs
- Career advancement opportunities within a growing team and company
- Flexible working arrangements
- Novated car leasing option
- Paid parental leave
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- An Employee Assistance Program, which incorporates a tailored wellbeing initiative
How To Apply:
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to email@example.com
Please ensure to submit your application by June 15th as the selection process will commence shortly thereafter. We appreciate all applications and will reach out to suitably qualified candidates for the next steps in the hiring process.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and seek a career in a well established and progressive company apply now!
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do. Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply. To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.