Account Manager (AEC & VFX) – Digistor
Full Time - Artarmon, NSW.
All roads lead to Digistor — that’s our motto. We’re seeking an experienced Account Manager, with exceptional relationship and business development capabilities, to sell the products, services, and end to end solutions our customers rely on.
You will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at nurturing our existing clients, generating leads, building relationships, and cementing Digistor’s position as the premier technology solutions provider in the AEC, Design Visualisation and VFX markets. Some of our associate vendors include Adobe, Autodesk, Aspera, Avid Technology, Edit Share, and many more.
You’re a fast learner, with a dynamic and driven aptitude who is not afraid to network, open doors, and demonstrate an ability to showcase our value proposition in a compelling way.
Objectives & Responsibilities Of This Role:
- Drive new business, whilst nurturing existing customers and prospects in the Design Visualisation, VFX (Visual Effects) and AEC segments
- Deliver on revenue targets and gross profit goals
- Bridge connections between vendors and key organisations/groups in our growth and target markets (Architects Society, etc)
- Attend industry functions, events and conferences and provide feedback and information on potential opportunities and market trends
- Engage in sales focused activities incl. pricing of products/ solutions/services, prepare quotations and present to clients/prospects
- Identify, present to, and consult with management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products
- Forecast sales targets, maximise revenue from key accounts to achieve agreed quotas
Skills & Proficiencies:
- A passion for client relationships
- Dynamic personality who can effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences
- Confident communicator and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- Able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organisational skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities across clients, vendors, partners and other stakeholders
- Passion about business and always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and remain motivated
Desired But Not Deal Breakers
- The tech and solutions you will be working with include:
- Familiarity with 3D & AEC applications and render solutions (Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya Revit & AutoCAD, Nuke, Cinema 4D, Sketchup and Blender, Deadline Render Manager, V-Ray, Corona, Enscape & Redshift)
- Knowledge of high-end workstations, shared storage solutions, and renderfarm requirements
- Comfortable working via Microsoft office suite of services and Netsuite
Synonymous with brand value, service quality and relatable people, Digistor has been in the market for 30 years delivering digital asset management solutions. The company was acquired by Videocraft in February 2022 with the goal of leveraging off pre- and post-production skills, and knowledge across the wider Group. The business continues to grow but preserves its vision, values, and professionalism to be recognised as the first-choice technology partner. The office is located in the inner northern suburbs of Sydney, Artarmon, with customers nationally.
If you desire to accelerate your career with an employer working with the latest and best technology in an exciting and expanding market, this could be the role for you. You will receive both internal and external training to support your knowledge development.
Salary is commensurate on experience.