PreSales Engineer AV — Engagis
Full-time — Sydney (Melb/Bris hybrid)
Engagis is a proven integrator in the Australian market, with over 20 years’ experience delivering technology to the largest brands in the country, such as Telstra, ANZ, Australia Post, KPMG, Asahi, Target, 7-Eleven, Ampol, NSW Parliament, NSW Health, and Michael Hill Jeweller.
We have offices in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane here in Australia, as well as offshore offices in Europe & Asia. Engagis offers flexible working conditions whilst providing a great team culture and will be accepting applications from candidates in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
With a wide range of products, and a growing focus in meeting room and presentation technology for our workplace customers, Engagis provides both a stable base and job security, while also providing rapid growth in the AV space over the last 3 years. There is a strong collaborative culture with a focus on accountability, enabling us to work together to deliver amazing outcomes for our customers. Our company values are Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Partnership, Passionate, Leadership.
Engagis continually rank high on our monthly engagement surveys from our team, with 8.79 happiness score (out of 10) and Feel appreciated by Manager 84% said Yes. Of course we are always striving for improvement.
Initially, the PE-AV will be responsible for familiarisation with our current pre-sales process for AV opportunities and looking at potential improvements to enhance our ability to quote accurately and quickly, while still maintaining a competitive completion time on quote requests.
Ongoing, a PE-AV is responsible for producing solution designs & pricing documentation for sales opportunities. This includes our Meeting Room Presentation & Collaboration Technology, Visitor Management Systems, Digital Signage Solutions, Wayfinding System, and any required Touchscreen solutions for workplace projects.
This role is focused on leveraging your expertise in designing and quoting AV systems for workplace technology projects, including both the physical equipment being implemented, as well as the resource planning and budgeting for the works.
In addition to this, you will be expected to:
- Participate in weekly team meetings and monthly company meetings
- Develop internal relationships within Engagis, and work closely with the AV Practice Manager and broader Sales team to deliver top quality outputs
- Support sales representatives in customer meetings on qualified sales opportunities to ensure correct briefing information is captured, designs are verified, and customer satisfaction is ensured regarding system design being fit for purpose
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role, ensuring minimum training to start producing outputs to Engagis standards
- Strong technical skills within the AV and workplace / education technology industry
- Have commercial acumen, with experience building quotes, proposals, design specifications and any other required presales documentation
- Excellent administrative and time management skills, able to handle multiple and often conflicting demands on time & to operate under pressure
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to build positive and productive relationships with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders
This is a new role and you will work closely with our PreSales team and our AV Practice Manager. Remuneration will be dependant on both years experience and how directly relevant your experience is to the AV projects we are delivering.
Apply for this role on LinkedIn here.