Customer Service — Madison Group Enterprises
Full Time — Silverwater, Sydney NSW.
WHO WE ARE
MadisonAV specialise in the distribution and support of world leading, professional Audio-Visual products and solutions. As part of the Madison Group, we’re long established as a leading player in supplying our AV integration and broadcast customers, and now as MadisonAV, we consolidate our strengths into a stand-alone, fully focused AV business, to better service our valued partners.
With an energetic and innovative team, we’re connected to the most up-to-date technologies and seek to add value through our expertise and passion, to deliver beyond expectation.
THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR CAREER
Reporting to the Sales Operations Team Leader, The purpose of this position is to anticipates customer needs and provide services that are beyond their expectation. Partnering with the sales team, they build and maintain strategic customer relationships to deliver profitable customer outcomes through sales by processing and fulfilment of orders, fielding and recording customer inquiries, preparing and sending customer quotation and general day to day customer service duties. The ability to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy is a must for our busy team and a basic level of technical understanding of broadcast and AV infrastructure products is desired although not essential for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for:
- First impressions for all customer contacting our customer line
- Handling case queries through the CRM system
- Creating opportunities and managing customer experience and expectations
- Preparing customer quotes and securing customer orders through follow-up
- Processing customer purchase orders and matching invoices to quotes
- Management of customer account information
- Offer technical advice, product information and coordinate customer interactions with technical experts within the presales and technical support teams
- Liaising with multiple departments and stakeholders to achieve business plans and objectives
- Building trusted relationships and meeting the needs and requirements of the customers
WHAT’S NEEDED TO CONNECT YOU TO SUCCESS
We are looking for a highly motivated customer service professional, who is capable of working in a fast-paced environment who can work autonomously and in a team environment to achieve outstanding results.
You will have:
- Experience within an inbound / outbound customer service position
- Ability to plan, prioritise, but maintain a keen sense of urgency, coupled with excellent time management skills
- A team player, interested in contributing to the growth and development of the organisation, however in particulate collaborating with the External Sales professionals
- Excellent telephone technique complimented with exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- A high level of attention to detail and a desire to ensure the accuracy of data
- Possess a keen sense of urgency and a ‘Make It Happen” customer service ethos as well as a ‘Take Ownership” mindset and a drive to present solutions to problems that arise
- Interface with customers in order to manage customer feedback
YOUR LIFE AT MADISON
At Madison, our culture is the heart and mind of who we are and champions how we interact with each other and our customers and suppliers.
In our 2020 Employee Experience Survey when asked to describe our culture using three words the top words our teams used were friendly, fun, family, inclusive, professional, relaxed, welcoming and positive. We connect our employees with training programs, progression opportunities and provide lunch on a daily basis so that you can ‘make it happen’ for your career.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please apply now! All applications must include a cover letter and resume to be considered. For a full position description, contact email@example.com