AGENDA ANNOUNCED FOR INTEGRATED LIFE PROGRAM
Avixa has announced the agenda for its new Integrated Life program at InfoComm 2018 in Las Vegas. Taking place June 5 at the Westgate Las Vegas, this one-day thought-leadership event will feature interactive panel discussions and presentations focused on the crossover opportunities between the commercial and residential audiovisual markets.
The program sessions will cover an array of hot-button topics, including the impact of artificial intelligence on consumer and commercial markets, voice-first products and the user experience, smart home and building technology solution trends, and more.
Avixa and conference partner Parks Associates are currently accepting speaker submissions through Feb 28, 2018, on the following topics:
- Integrated Life: How the Enterprise and Connected Home Are Converging
- Simplifying the AV Experience: User Interface Innovations
- Delivering Value by Safeguarding Security and Privacy
- Enabling the Integrated Life: Interoperability, System Design, and Managed Services
- Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality, and Voice: The Impact of Innovative Technologies
- How Sensors, Automation, and Big Data Create Personalised Experiences
- Understanding Consumers’ Expectations and Why They Buy “Smart” Devices
- Changing Consumer Habits and the Effect on Technology Experiences in Hospitality and Entertainment
“As the AV industry’s professional association, it’s Avixa’s job to deliver fresh and timely education at every event we host,” said Jason McGraw, CTS, CAE, Senior Vice President of Expositions, Avixa. “With the new Integrated Life program, we’re going beyond commercial technology to explore how it crosses over to residential technology and vice versa. People live seamless lives so we need to think about our technology that way.”
“We’re excited to bring the inaugural Integrated Life event to InfoComm 2018 to explore the technology convergence across residential, enterprise, mobile, hospitality, and commercial, and public spaces, and the role integrators can play in these expanding ecosystems,” said Elizabeth Parks, Senior Vice President of Parks Associates. “The connected lifestyle is creating a variety of new technology experiences that have crossover effects into all areas where consumers live, work, and play.”
In addition, the InfoComm 2018 exhibit floor (June 6-8) will have an area devoted to Integrated Life solutions, showcasing smart lighting, sensor technology, building and home automation, voice control, integrated security, mobile AV, and much more.