Business Development Manager (Commercial & Pro Audio)
Group Technologies (Full Time) - Sydney, NSW.
Group Technologies (GT) is one of Australia’s leading professional audio distributors. For over 20 years we have distributed the best professional audio brands in the industry, priding ourselves on exceptional service, marketing, logistics, sales and support, servicing a partner network of dealers and systems integrators across the country.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to join our growing Commercial & Professional Audio team. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, the Business Development Manager (Commercial & Professional Audio) will work across Performance Theatres, Live Event Venues, Hospitality, House of Worship, Corporate and more, responsible for managing and maintaining new and existing relationships, identifying new project opportunities, and driving sales in commercial and professional audio throughout their region.
Scope Of The Role:
- Engage with end users to activate and create market demand across GT’s range of commercial and professional audio products (upgrades & new projects)
- Identify and develop new business within the construction industry and Systems Integration partners (tender / design & construct opportunities)
- Develop and maintain customer accounts across Audio Visual Systems Integrators, Consultants and End User Clients
- Be the main sales contact for all commercial/pro audio project enquiries and opportunities within their region
- Meet with consultants to discuss brands and work towards product specifications
- Specify, design, prepare and submit quotations & tender responses for commercial and professional audio systems\solutions
- Manage end to end sales pipeline, forecasting and close sales
- Assist the marketing team with press opportunities & product training / seminars
- Attend regular dinners/events/trade shows to assist the growth of GT, its customer base, and its portfolio of brands
Key Experience & Skills:
- An experienced (6+ years), dynamic salesperson who has worked within the Audio Visual industry
- Excellent communication and presentation, confident to engage at all levels (client representative, team leader, manager and C-Level)
- Someone with great work ethic, lots of energy and a desire to grow sales with the Commercial and Professional audio market
- An individual with an extensive Audio Visual partner network who is eager to further their career within a business offering unlimited growth potential
- The role requires some interstate travel and 1-2 overseas trips per year
What’s On Offer:
- A dynamic team in a fast-growing business
- An opportunity to work in an exciting industry, representing best of class brands, for projects and opportunities across the best venues and corporate facilities throughout Australia
- A salary package of base, super, car allowance, phone, laptop, and uncapped commissions will be offered to the successful applicant commensurate with experience
Multiple positions are available across State/Regions throughout Australia.
All roles outside of Melbourne, Victoria, require a work from home office
View the full listing here.
Group Technologies: grouptechnologies.com.au