S914 & G112 From Geobox
A new generation of switching & splitting devices.
Geobox announces two new products that are designed to work seamlessly together; The S914 HDMI distribution amplifier, and the G112 single blend unit — which in turn is the ideal partner for any projector without built-in blending.
The Geobox S914 is a one-to-four HDMI 2.0 in/out distribution amplifier and supports a signalling rate up to 18Gbps. It is compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0b, and HDCP 2.2 specifications. It has 18Gbps bandwidth capability which allows it to support content stream up to DCI-Cinema 4096×2160 60Hz 4:4:4, ultra-high definition 4Kx2K 60Hz, 3D Video with 4Kx2K@30Hz, and up to 600MHz pixel clock. Non-VESA standard and PC customised resolution such as 7680×2160/30Hz and 7680×1200/60Hz are also supported.
GeoBox Intelligent EDID management allows users to set non-VESA standard EDID timings and ensures plug-and-play operation for HDMI sources and display systems. And all of this in a small 19.5 x 2.5 x 10cm package. The free Geobox Control software is available, which allows the S914 to be accessed over USB or Ethernet, gives control over EDID settings, and input and output resolutions can also be monitored.
- HDCP2.2/ 1.x repeater & HDCP 2.2 to 1.x or HDCP1.x to 2.2 conversion to eliminate HDCP compatibility issues
- Provides YCbCr, 420/422/444 up or down & RGB/ YCbCr Colour Space conversion, & auto scaling
- Supports xvYCC 8/10/12 bit wide colour gamut and 24/30/36 bits deep colour
- CEC/ RCP control on all outputs or selected channels
- Supports HDR video & LPCM / HBR digital audio up to 7.1 channel
- GeoBox equalisation & re-lock technology for long distance connection
- 10 layer cascade to support thousands of displays at once
- Zero latency between outputs
Geobox’s G112 provides easy configuration, low entry barrier, cost effective, reliable and flexible edge blending solution. It is a curved-screen edge-blending processor, and was designed for edge-blending as well as image warping, rotation, and stacking. Several G112 Mini Edge Blending Processor units can be linked together to build a larger blending system, or can be combined with the Geobox M Series.
With a single HDMI 1.4 input and output port, it has a maximum input resolution of 3840×2160 @30Hz, with 4:4:4 full colour sampling. The output supports up to 1920×1200 @60Hz. It has 10-bit high-end processing, motion adaptive de-interlace, 3:2/2:2 pull-down, and supports non-VESA standard input timing. Programmable EDID can also optimise input timing to get the best video results.
Linearity Grid Line Adjustment, and Corner Wall Image Adjustment for mapping images at 90 degree corners is embedded in geometry alignment also. Separate RGB gamma correction for fine-tuning edge blending region colours is also a standard function in the unit. Advanced Warp technology is also included with G112 and can be controlled with an IR controller, front panel keypad, or RS232.
- 1x HDMI 1.4 input
- 1x HDMI 1.4 output
- HDCP compliance – HDCP V1.4 input, HDCP V1.4 output
- 3840×2160/30 Hz, 300MHz max. input resolution
- Input supports progressive & interlaced RGB/YUV signal, 4:4:4 Chroma sampling, up to 30 colour bits
- Support non-VESA standard input timings for easy connection with various signal sources
- 15 selectable Outputs – HDMI 1.4 up to WUXGA/60Hz, 2048×1080/60Hz, progressive 4:4:4, RGB
- 2 frames system latency: 33ms (@V=60Hz)
- Warp engine for geometry alignment up to 17×9 grid control points
- Maximum geometry adjustment up to +_600 pixels in both H&V directions in each corner
- Edge blending at 4 edges up to H=1920 pixels, V=1200 pixels with independent RGB gamma correction
- Edge Mask following the result of geometry alignment up to 500 pixels
- Support Corner Wall adjustment in H&V at flexible location
- Support Linearity Grid Line adjustment for quick H&V group line position alignment
- Embedded video wall function for image split, cropping & overlapped pixel setting for edge blending
- Selectable grid pattern size from 8-120 pixels in H&V directions (Default is 32×32 pixels)
- Selectable grid pattern colour with optional transparency to see background image for external pattern
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment in each edge up to ± 1800 pixels position shift
- 10-bit processor, 3:2/2:2 cadence, low angle smooth algorithm, high quality scaling engine
- 3D motion adaptive de-interlace