EQUANS Corporate Services - Full Time - Melbourne, VIC.
EQUANS AV Technologies ANZ is growing again and we are looking for an experienced Audio-Visual Business Development Manager/Sales Executive to join the team in Mulgrave VIC. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the purpose of the role will be to source and win work through business development, account management and responding to tenders, work along with the interstate teams to develop the local growth strategy and build EQUANS AV Technologies presence in the state, assist with delivery of your projects as necessary to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
EQUANS ANZ is part of a global, technical services leader. Our local team of qualified technicians and support staff delivers value for customers by balancing cost, risk, and performance, while having access to a global network of experts. We design and provide customised solutions for our clients to support them in their energy, industrial and digital transitions.
With nearly 900 highly qualified employees across 20+ locations in Australia and New Zealand, we provide excellent technical know-how in design, installation, and maintenance, with a unique combination of skills in Mechanical, Fire Protection, AV and Electrical and Communications Services.
- Sourcing new work through direct relationships with clients and building a solid client base in VIC
- Estimating accurate proposals of commercial AV system designs
- Fielding and responding to customer sales enquiries
- Establishing the EQUANS name as a tier 1 AV integrator
- Sourcing and responding to tenders, meeting tender deadlines
- Sourcing and developing design and construct projects
- Designing customised AV systems in collaboration with our engineering team.
- Improving the customer experience by identifying solutions that meet and exceed expectations
- Establishing & maintaining relationships with builders in VIC
- Fostering relationships with suppliers and working with them collaboratively to generate sales
- Collaborating with the service and sales managers to increase client retention via recurring revenue and Service Level Agreements
- Consulting with the national group on national projects, new opportunities, and system design
- Attending, project kick-off and sales meetings
- Preparing and presenting monthly management reports by the specified due date
- Meeting agreed budget targets for AV sales
- Working with the Sales Manager and ensuring tenders for AV projects are financially profitable
- Other duties as directed.
- Positive, fun and ‘can do’ attitude.
- AV industry experience preferred – technical proficient candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in estimating AV projects preferred.
- Industry contacts and strong network beneficial.
- Technical knowledge of AV systems and constructions methodologies advantageous.
- Strong sales and business development experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Salesforce beneficial
- A secure and established international multiservice business.
- A flexible workplace with room to grow and transverse different industries.
- Hybrid working model available.
- Support and training from our national team.
- Laptop, Phone and car allowance provided.
- Exposure to world leading technologies and international projects.
- Paid parental leave, volunteer leave
- Employee Assistance programs
Benefits Of EQUANS
EQUANS AV Technologies is a tight team that works hard and has fun along the way. We know our stuff and want to build on our national presence. Join the team and take your skills to the next level.
We offer over 20 locations nationally with flexible working options for our employees. We support our team members with their career development ambitions and offer training and development opportunities.