AV Systems Designer
InSight Systems - Full Time - Melbourne, VIC.
InSight Systems is the leading provider of audiovisual technologies in Australia. Offering a full range of audiovisual solutions and services, InSight Systems ensures clients experience technology in a way that enhances their lives and makes the world a better place.
- Join the leader in Audio Visual integration
- Outstanding opportunity to build on your experience
- Great environment with full training support and long-term opportunities
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual, to contribute to our rapidly growing business as an AV Systems Designer. InSight Systems works on the cutting edge of workplace and learning technologies including AV, control, data and analytics, IOT and automation. We work to enhance our customers’ lives through technology and service, in their workplace, school or university. This role is integral to the success of the organisation and involves the following key responsibilities:
- Building quotes from design schematics and equipment lists
- Assist with quoting tenders, and complete the necessary documentation
- Assist with writing scopes and preparing proposals for clients
- Assist in project onboarding and documentation readiness
- Assist with quoting variations on active projects
- Update drawings as required
- Support the capture of client briefing information
- Assist in obtaining ETA’s of critical hardware
- Provide sales support material and dialogue where required
- Assist with client briefing sessions and needs analysis
- Reporting and Administration
Key skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years estimating or design (in the AV industry an advantage)
- An interest in AV/Technology
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- A good eye for detail
- A passion for creativity
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic business environment
- Computer proficiency, particularly in MS Office, and the ability to learn new systems quickly
What’s in it for you:
- Inclusive and dynamic culture, family-focused environment
- An organisation that can flex, and truly supports work life balance with flexibility options
- Support and collaboration, not just with their immediate team, but with the broader organisation as well!
- Career growth, learning and development opportunities
- Company events including weekly activities, Christmas event celebrations, EOFY celebrations and lots more!
- Generous employee discounts on AV products
This is a challenging and very rewarding role, and if successful you will become part of a highly dedicated, motivated, and supportive team. If you are interested in this position, please apply and address to Jess Mitchell – Director of People and Culture.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
InSight Systems is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.