Lumens Joins ClickShare Alliance
Better Video Conferencing Experiences through Collaborative Technology as Barco and Lumens Deliver Instant Screen-Casting in New Partnership
Lumens announces its 4K and Full HD video conference cameras and auto-tracking camera have joined the Barco ClickShare Alliance Program. This technology partnership allows Lumens and Barco to bring users innovative and seamless video conferencing solutions.
Collaborating with Barco’s ClickShare wireless conferencing system, Lumens video conference cameras offer end users an easy-to-use solution and a variety of meeting space options. With the Barco Clickshare button, everyone in the room can instantly see and hear remote participants via the video conference software and instantly share attendee laptop content.
Video conferencing adoption has significantly increased due to the expanding corporate environments.
- Lumens VC-B30U delivers smooth pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) camera movement and a 12x optical lens applicable for mid-to-large size rooms.
- The upcoming VC-TR1 captures a presenter with auto-tracking and smooth PTZ functions in mid-to-large size rooms.
- The VC-B11U has auto framing capabilities that can detect everyone at 120° in a wide angle. It ensures all participants are framed in a perfect view in small-to-mid size rooms.
- The VC-B10U has a panoramic 120° viewing angle and 4K image quality that ensures all the participants can be seen clearly.
- The VC-B2U is equipped with a professional Full HD sensor to provide the best color reproduction. It is perfect for huddle spaces and work from home (WFH) environments.
The integration of wireless video conferencing solutions between Lumens and Barco provides corporate environments with a more interactive video communications experience in workspaces, in addition to personal spaces, huddle room, or a meeting room.