Tesira 4.3.1 Released
Biamp's networked media platform gets firmware update.
Tesira 4.3.1 firmware and software for Biamp’s flagship audio and video platform is now available. It includes USB enhancements and support for new hardware components necessary to maintain fast order lead times, as well as resolving a number of firmware issues.
New Improvements & Features:
- Added support for updated components in TesiraFORTÉ X processors, Parlé TCM-X, TCM-XA and TTM-X microphones. Tesira 4.3.1 or later is required for systems using hardware labeled Rev. C
- Added improved call state detection for Microsoft Teams Rooms when using Biamp Launch. Parlé microphone LEDs more accurately follow call status
- Added new USB HID Hook Switch logic output for TesiraFORTÉ X and Tesira EX-UBT. The enhancement provides better call state tracking and the ability to program customised actions when a UC call starts and ends
The Following Issues Resolved:
- SCM-1 CobraNet cards would stop receiving configuration updates
- Event scheduler would not work for weekly events on TesiraFORTE X
- TEC-X controls not working with Tesira 4.3.0 firmware
- TesiraFORTE Rev B. would fail to send a configuration when using more than 64 channels of AVB