The new cardioid subminiature lavalier microphone.
Shure has announced UniPlex, its newest subminiature lavalier solution for hard-working audio professionals in corporate A/V and broadcast. These mics are ideal for presentations and guest speakers in arenas, lecture halls, conference rooms, and theatres.
UniPlex is a directional lapel microphone that delivers premium isolated audio capture. Tailored for speech and presentations, the microphones also feature Shure’s long-lasting Plex cable which was first introduced with the award-winning TwinPlex subminiature microphones. UniPlex is offered in four colours, three connector types, and ships with a protective case, snap-fit windscreen, and a tie clip.
- 5 mm cardioid lavalier microphone for corporate A/V and broadcast situations
- Exceptional sound quality specifically tailored for speech and presentation
- Advanced 1.6 mm Shure Plex cable
- Dual redundant ground serves as secondary shield for unprecedented longevity
- Immune to memory effect and kinks
- Snap-fit Windscreen
- Single Tie Clip