RTI KX4 In-Wall Touchpanel
Seamlessly set up spaces & simplify single-room settings.
During the summer months people tend to work fewer hours and enjoy more time away from the office. In January 2022, 5.2 million employed Australians worked fewer hours or no hours because they were taking annual leave, holidays, flex-time, or long service leave, and 3.2 million employed Australians worked no hours at all for the same reasons. With so many people taking a break over summer, it’s the ideal time to update offices and streamline operations for when workers return.
The new RTI KX4 4-inch in-wall touchpanel keypad with control processor is the ideal addition to single room commercial applications and office spaces, including meeting rooms, huddle spaces, classrooms, and lecture halls. Combining an in-wall touchpanel and hard button input with built-in control processor, the RTI KX4 is an enhanced automation solution that blends control simplicity and power in a single cost-effective unit for greater command over shared spaces.
With its sleek configuration, the RTI KX4 touchpanel can integrate into any space to provide a sophisticated smart-technology solution for controlling elements of the room, hall, or theatre. This means users can easily adjust room lights, audio, projectors, projector screens, and even window shades without having to find and fiddle with multiple remotes.
The KX4 is designed with a built-in control processor that features advanced capabilities, including support for two-way drivers, RTiPanel App, and expansion configurations. Its back panel connections facilitate direct control of devices via IR, IP, and two RS-232, six voltage sense ports with sense-event capabilities, and four relays for control via contact closure.
Nathan Brady, General Manager – Integrated Solutions, Amber Technology said, “The KX4 is easy to deploy and is specially engineered to include everything integrators need to simplify installations. With a control touch panel and hard buttons, integrated processor, and back-panel connectivity for connected devices, the KX4 can help to elevate performance and create new opportunities for collaboration in shared spaces.
“The KX4 empowers users to gain greater control over projectors, screens, display, lighting, smart-boards, and more for every application, from corporate office spaces to classrooms and even hospitality applications.”
- Vivid 4-inch WVGA (480×800) capacitive touch screen, and five hard buttons provide an incredibly simple and intuitive control experience
- Built-in control processor with advanced capabilities including support for two-way drivers, RTiPanel App, and expansion capabilities
- Built-in 2.4GHz ZigBee RF transceiver module and antenna which enables wireless remote-control support
- Integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, with Power over Ethernet (PoE), for access to network security cameras, programming updates, and more
- Proximity sensor that wakes up the unit as a user approaches and an ambient light sensor that adjusts the touchpanel’s backlighting
- Powered using PoE, CB8 connecting block, or power supply
- Stylish low-profile faceplate available in white or black (ships with white)