Optoma QUADZilla, Brand New 163” All-in-One QUAD LED Display
“ISE2020 has been one of the biggest events for Optoma to showcase our latest large display solutions and a major platform to build up our brand and to expand our business,” stated by Gordon Wu, the Assistant Vice President of Optoma APAC. “This year, we have successfully introduced many of our exciting new products including FHDQ163 LED display, also known as “QUADZilla,” and more projectors and IFPD series for ProAV and home solutions.
FHDQ163 is a Full HD 1080p 163″ (3.60 x 2.00 m) LED display that provides an all-in-one package solution capable of high-end performance in any education, corporate and retail indoor application. QUADZilla delivers 600 nits of brightness pre-calibrated out of the box, with a simple three-step process that reduces installation time from days to hours. An industry-leading built-in scaler switcher is capable of providing a wide range of connectivity and control options such as dual HDMI, USB, RS232 and HDBaseT. In addition, users can take advantage of Optoma’s Control Q application to control the display from a smartphone or tablet. And boasting an ECO-friendly <0.5W standby mode, that conforms with ErP regulations and the ability to control the display from a central control system, power consumption is reduced which saves on energy costs.
FHDQ163 KEY FEATURES:
- Unique 4-in-1 LED SMD layout – smoother screen surface, wide viewing angle and more robust design.
- Simple three-step process – installation time is dramatically reduced from days to hours, pre-calibrated out-of-the-box – ensuring the image is optimised for use straight away.
- Effective and easy BYOD thanks to the Optoma TapCast Pro app – connect up to 4 devices wirelessly at the tap of a button.
- ECO friendly <0.5W standby mode – conforms with ErP regulations and saves on energy costs.
- Resolution: FULL HD 1080P
- Screen Size (diagonal): 3.6m x 2.025m (163”)
- Brightness: 600 nits
- Refresh Rate: 3840 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 5,000:1
- Pixel Pitch (H x V): 1.875 mm
- Active module height: 79 mm
- Net Weight: 191 kg
- Minimum Viewing Distance: > 1.9 m
- Lifespan: > 100,000 hours