NEW POLYCOM SOLUTIONS
Polycom has added three new solutions with advanced capabilities, extended benefits and cloud offers to its RealPresence video collaboration platform.
Polycom RealPresence Web Suite – extends click-to-connect enterprise-grade video, voice and content collaboration to anyone with a web browser and camera. The innovative collaboration software solution has the power to bring the 1.3 billion web users together by connecting them to a visual collaboration network — from anywhere, on any device, with the click of a web link. It combines Polycom’s high-quality video collaboration with the flexibility of web conferencing for more interactive and productive meetings.
Key features include:
- Rich Multi-Content Collaboration – Share, view, compare and annotate multiple documents at the same time through a high-quality collaborative experience.
- Plug-In Free Experience – Automatically connects people through WebRTC, and enables large-scale enterprise WebRTC deployments.
- Secure Shared Workspace – Attach multiple documents when scheduling the meeting or simply upload them any time during the meeting.
- Virtual Whiteboard/Blackboard – Creatively illustrate and brainstorm ideas in real time. Save and share the results along with other meeting documents.
- Superior Meeting Experiences – With directory integration and click-to-connect convenience, easily host impromptu and scheduled meetings with people inside or outside the organisation. Comprehensive roster control, muting, group chat and in-meeting invites give users the tools to manage effective and productive meetings.
Polycom RealPresence Media Suite – turns any workspace into a media studio. Organisations are continually looking for ways to connect and engage with employees, improve knowledge management and deliver on-demand corporate training. This solution is a breakthrough easy-to-use recording and webcasting portal that allows users to record, share, stream and playback full-motion videos during meetings with the simplicity and convenience of a web browser. With a single, easy-to-deploy package, it replaces the need for multiple applications such as webcasting portals and e-learning tools. It can provide network-based recording for up to 100 concurrent video sessions, stream up to 50 live events and reach up to 10,000 viewers through live webcasts and recorded videos.
Polycom RealPresence Cloud – provides global access to a simple, flexible, mobile-friendly cloud video collaboration service, giving users universal access to video collaboration through easy-to-use, click-to-connect functionality. It boasts the power and interoperability of the RealPresence Platform through a globally distributed, highly scalable cloud platform. Accessible via a Web browser, Skype for Business or standards-based H.323 and SIP compliant codecs, it is designed to give users the same enterprise-grade, secure video experience across a variety of voice and video endpoints, including standards-based room systems. A subscription to RealPresence Cloud includes licenses for other solutions on the RealPresence Platform including the desktop and mobile software applications.
The Polycom RealPresence Media Suite is available globally now, with Cloud and Web Suite scheduled for August 2015.