NEW AMX NETLINX CONTROLLERS
AMX Australia advises it has replaced its NetLinx NI range of integrated controllers with the newly available NX series. The controllers offer a scalable platform for the future with high performance, backwards compatibility and extensive network security.
The four-model range offers:
- Hardware / software built for continuous operation
- Support for IPv6 and wired 802.1x
- High performance architecture, flexible programming platform (RPM, NetLinx and Java)
- Full line compatible (backwards and cross-compatibility) with standardised port numbers and new configuration import/export tools for fewer coding changes
- Enhanced diagnostics on serial and IR ports – provides real time error feedback when serial and IR ports are disconnected or improperly wired
- File import/export from USB drive – backup and restore configuration and program data and update firmware from a standard USB flash drive
Stocks of the discontinued NI series are still available to allow for transition to the new platform but is expected to be exhausted by the end of November 2014, so get in touch with AMX before making any commitments based on the range.
Source: media release
AMX Australia: 07 5531 3103 or www.amxaustralia.com.au