INTEGRATE 2016 PREVIEW: EXTERITY
Exterity will return to Integrate Expo on August 23 – 25 to put on display its line of IP video solutions and digital signage at the Midwich stand (D014).
The latest enhancements to the Exterity product portfolio include:
- 4K — extended support across the Exterity product portfolio
- Mobile video compatibility – support a growing BYOD culture with the ability to extend the reach of IP video to mobiles and tablets
- ArtioSign – additions to Exterity’s integrated digital signage and IP video platform functionality
- ArtioPortal — the latest version of the AvediaServer middleware platform extends the ability to create a tailored viewing interface for TV, Video on Demand, and interactive services across a broader range of devices, including SmartTVs, smartphones and tablets
- SmartTV integration — additional support for leading providers of SmartTVs, including Samsung, Philips and LG
Exterity has expanded its APAC presence to cater to the fast-paced IP video market and provide specialised support for regional customers and partners — including distributors Midwich across Australia & New Zealand and AsiaVoila across South-Eastern and Eastern Asia– with the appointments of Travis Anderson as Country Manager Australia and New Zealand and Jamie Hind as Regional Sales Manager Asia. Existing APAC customers include ABC, Bank of China (HK), Phoenix TV in Beijing, the University of Sydney and the Royal Randwick Racecourse.
Exterity will also be exhibiting at HTNG Asia Pacific Conference in Bangkok, Thailand on 26-28 July.