Fohhn Hybrid-1 Media Active Loudspeaker System
Integrated loudspeaker system boasts not only a sound bar form factor, but integrated DSP and amplifier for external speakers for range of applications
Nowadays, not all attendees of meetings or training sessions are physically present. It is critical in such hybrid circumstances as a co-working space or seminar room that persons linked through video are clearly understood.
The New Fohhn Hybrid-1 Media Active Loudspeaker System allows extraordinarily lifelike voice intelligibility throughout the whole room – for video conferencing and applications utilizing a speaker’s microphone – thanks to unique waveguides and Fohhn DSP. When playing media sound, the integrated bass-reflex system delivers a rich and room-filling sound. The active loudspeaker system is simple to integrate with other media components to create a standardized system.
- Ideal solution for standardized media technology and UCC
- Even sound dispersion (100° vertical and horizontal) and best speech intelligibility thanks to the coaxial Fohhn high-frequency diffraction waveguide
- Room-filling sound with powerful bass reproduction down to 46 Hz
- Sound reinforcement over distances of up to 10 meters
- Flexible sound adjustment and maximum operational reliability with Fohhn DSP
- Perfect integration into the room architecture and in media steles
- Simple installation on walls, ceilings and displays (horizontal & vertical)
- Resistant to vandalism thanks to the robust metal enclosure and mounting brackets
- Integrated Fohhn amplifier (2 × 65 W RMS) can supply additional “Hybrid-1 passive”