Epson Compact, High Lumen, Laser Projectors
New EB-PU1000 and EB-PU2010 Series designed for corporate, higher education, visitor attractions and signage markets
Epson has launched six new compact and lightweight 3LCD laser projectors ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 lumens. The new EB-PU1007W, EB-PU1007B, EB-PU1008W, EB-PU1008B, EB-PU2010W and EB-PU2010B models are interchangeable lens projectors that pair with Epson’s existing lens family to deliver bright, true-to-life images for corporate, higher education, visitor attractions, and signage applications.
Building on the success of Epson’s high lumen displays, the new projectors bring end users more versatility and flexibility for a wide range of installations. They also pack helpful installation tools in a compact, lightweight design to deliver large-scale, extremely bright displays for single or multi-projector setups.
Comprised of 7K, 8.5K and 10K lumen projectors, the new models come equipped with advanced installation features, WUXGA resolution with 4K enhancement and support Epson’s software for content management and remote monitoring and control.
Plus, the new projectors are powered by a virtually maintenance-free, 20,000-hour laser light source with no lamps to replace and feature a built-in media player with network content upload.
- Up to 10,000 Lumens
- Laser Light Source
- Up to 3x Brighter Colour and Reliable Performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- 2,500,000:1 Contrast Ratio – For lifelike images and detail in dark scenes
- 4K Enhancement – Go beyond High Definition with 4K enhancement and native WUXGA
- (1920 x 1200) resolution for presentations, videos, digital signage and more
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- New Gamma Correction – Automatically adjusts the image based on scene images frame by frame for optimum contrast
- New NFC feature & NEW Epson Configuration Tool App – Collect essential projector information by simply tapping a mobile phone on the back of projector
- New High-Performance Options – External high capacity air filter ELPAF63 and light weight ceiling mount ELPMB67 and extension pole ELPFP15
- New External Camera – ELPEC01 automatically calibrates image with Epson Professional Tool software
- New SDI In & Out – Daisy chain ability allows the simplest stacking without requiring an additional PC or a splitter (SDI connectivity is only available on EB-PU2010B/W)
- New Art-net Support – Synchronise image brightness with the stage and theatre lighting effects.
- Professional Tool – Efficiently setup multiple projectors straight out of the box with new large venue application software
- Colour Uniformity – Keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with automatic colour correction (automatic calibration is supported only with ELPEC01)
- Edge Blending – Combine multiple individual images to create large seamless image
- Wireless LAN Enterprise Security – Connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- HDBaseT – Transmit Full HD video and audio, Ethernet and Serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360° Installation – Install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- Powered Lens Shift, Zoom and Focus – Project uniform images with a new stepping motor and store up to 10 lens settings
- Eleven Optional Lenses – Choose the ideal powered lens for your venue from a wide range including ultra-short throw and long throw
- Content Playback – Create engaging digital experiences with Epson content management software and playback contents saved on USB drive.
- 5 Years Projector Warranty – A class leading 20,000 hour or 5 year warranty
The white EB-PU1007W (7,000 lumens), EB-PU1008W (8,500 lumens), and EB-PU2010W (10,000 lumens) and black EB-PU1007B (7,000 lumens), EB-PU1008B (8,500 lumens) and EB-PU2010B (10,000 lumens) are available in Australia now.