AETM ANNOUNCES COMMITTEE CHANGES FOR 2017
With the recent AETM Conference held at UWA in November, the committee has voted and welcomed in new members to help volunteer its support towards the AETM committee for 2017.
New AETM Committee
- Scott Doyle – Monash University (President)
- Emerson Pratt – University of Otago (Vice President)
- Ian Case – Curtain University (Treasurer)
- Jess Hollis – University of Canterbury (Secretary)
- Gary Gulliford – James Cook University
- Nathan Gardiner – University of Canterbury
- Scott Dukeson – University of the Sunshine Coast
- David Patterson – Central Queensland University
- Mirsad Vojnikovich – University of Technology Sydney
- Andrew Bruce – Te Papa Museum
- Jared Walley – Deakin University
- Richard Hallam – Victoria University Wellington
AETM thanks its outgoing members for their support to the AETM community, in particular to Terry Coe and Kathy Grattan for their tireless service to help make AETM what it is today. Much new ground has been laid for AETM and the organisation looks forward to the continued growth of the association of its members.