Senior Technician at Encore Events
Encore Events Technology are looking for a senior technician for each of their capital city offices, leading, coordinating and implementing.
The following is a Seek listing from Encore…
We are Australia’s leading and growing event solutions company and we are on the lookout for a qualified and experienced audio visual technician to join our dedicated team working with premium venue partners in the role of casual Senior AV Technician.
In this role you will provide leadership, coordination and hands on delivery in the installation, operation and removal of AV equipment. You will be required to run shows of any size and complexity.
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated competency in operating audio visual equipment;
Strong lighting abilities and knowledge of GrandMA (preferred)
Experience with Hybrid and Virtual events
Camera Operator skills (advantageous)
Customer centric and excellent customer service skills;
Ability to work under pressure;
Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High standard of personal presentation
- Riggers Ticket (highly regarded)
- Valid Drivers License (preferred)
- Flexible to work after hours and on weekends and to travel
Why you’ll love us
- No day is the same but every day is rewarding: We work in the exciting world of events. Every event presents its own set of unique thrills and challenges, charging our teams to be creative yet pragmatic every day.
- We turn ordinary events into extraordinary experiences: It’s our passion for creating unforgettable experiences
- We cultivate great culture! At Encore Event Technologies we grow teams that are seriously fun.
Immediate start available. Plenty of Hours. Casual Rates.