Opportunity: Diversified, AV Support Technician
Diversified is looking for an AV Service Support Officer
What part will you play?
Holding the position title as a Service Support Officer, the key focus to this position is to provide a high level of technical service and support to multiple clients whilst based at their premise. This position will be responsible for providing high level technical and customer support including fault finding, resolving technical issues and reporting. This position is responsible for the efficient running of day to day audio visual operations within our client’s premises.
This opening is for someone who is looking for a fantastic opportunity and experience to work with an industry leader and global customer.
What will you be doing?
- Delivery of consistent, friendly and responsive service and to develop and document accepted agreed standards of service and meeting support
- Providing onsite service, fault finding and technical diagnosis
- Proactive in handling and resolving customer queries and complaints
- Identify and implement new initiatives for improving service standards
- Identify and facilitate opportunities for training the clients’ team across all locations where necessary to ensure consistently maintain standards and skill level
- Fault finding and troubleshooting of AV and VC
- Liaise with reception, IT and facility teams for booking requirements, facilitation and cross training
- Understand and effectively communicate the full range of services to users and clients
- Ensure all documentation is kept up to date
Ideal candidate experience profile:
- Minimum 2 year of experience as an onsite AV Technician or in a similar industry
- Previous experience working on a client premises beneficial
- Experience with audio video & IT equipment systems beneficial
- Experience in video conferencing equipment is highly desirable
- Experience in fault finding technology beneficial
- A passion for providing high level customer service & technical support
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience using the Microsoft suite of products
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residence work rights is desirable
About the Company:
At Diversified, we leverage the best in technology and ongoing advisory services to transform businesses. Our comprehensive suite of solutions is engineered to help our clients build connections that make a difference – whether by inspiring viewers, engaging associates, motivating audiences, or streamlining and safeguarding operations.
We connect people, technology and experiences, where and when it matters most. Our solutions reach millions every day. Founded in 1993, we’re a global organization serving local needs with associates worldwide.
To learn more about Diversified, visit our website: www.onediversified.com/au
- Diversified do not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Diversified is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Diversified is a registered proud supporter of Veterans Employment.
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years’ experience do you have as an Audio Visual and Video Conferencing Technician?
What’s your expected annual base salary?