Job Opportunity: Diversified Australia
Diversified is looking for an experience AV Solutions Architect to provide technical solutions and expert advice.
At Diversified, we leverage the best in technology and ongoing advisory services to transform businesses. Our comprehensive suite of solutions is engineered to help our clients build connections that make a difference – whether by inspiring viewers, engaging associates, motivating audiences, or streamlining and safeguarding operations.
To learn more about Diversified, visit our website: www.onediversified.com/au
AV Solutions Architect
We are looking for an experience AV Solutions Architect to provide technical solutions, expert advice and stakeholder engagement, internally and externally to the business. The role requires high levels of engagement with the Sales teams as well as the management team, clients, and suppliers.
This is a national role that reports to the Senior Systems Architect and works closely with the Sales teams on major bids, as well as supporting the Sales Managers and GMs on technical risk and scope of works. This role is also key in delivering the technology solutions and client engagement for the growing technology consulting business.
When required, the role will also provide support to the Tech Ops teams where significant design development or client engagement is required; this will be related to large and complex projects where the Engineering and Tech Ops teams require a high level of technical knowledge and more comprehensive documentation is required.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Consult on the development of Technology solutions with key stakeholders, including Clients, General Managers, Sales and Engineering teams for large/complex projects.
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Engineering teams during tender phase providing the technical lead, interpreting solution requirements and managing technical risk.
- Provide solution designs, technical briefs, reports, Value engineering and schedules for major bid opportunities.
- Documenting design solutions, client requirements, functional and technical requirements, reports, specifications, and high and low-level diagrams for consulting and design development engagements.
- Coordination of room layouts, services, equipment and mechanical and structural requirements where required.
- Technical writing to support project documentation where significant design development engagement is required
- Understand and interpret Client’s requirements / specifications and manage their expectations by engaging Stakeholder briefings, workshops, presentations, regular user group meetings and minuting or documenting those requirements.
- Support project test, build and commissioning requirement by mapping acceptance criteria from detailed functional and technical requirements to test, or help plan the requirements of FAT, SAT and PoC when required, for more complex and advanced installations.
- Provide expert product and technical support within the business, providing guidance to Sales and Tech Ops teams, especially for large or complex system implementations.
- Investigation of new technology including implementation and integration requirements.
- Work closely with all key suppliers and investigate new and emerging technologies and solutions.
The Ideal Candidate profile:
- Extensive knowledge of video, audio and control systems
- Degree qualified in ICT/AV, Engineering and/or Design discipline
- Standard computer skills based on Microsoft Windows
- Strong knowledge for Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Experience with AutoCAD & BIM design; Navisworks, Revizto, BIM 360 etc and working with BIM teams
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active participation in professional development in the technology fields, including relevant technology news, journals, associations and focus groups as required to maintain a deep knowledge of the systems we install and support
- May be some requirements to travel and work flexibility due to deadlines
- AGSVA security clearance highly regarded
LinkedIn Application is HERE