CMI Jobs in Sales, Technical Support
New Year, new jobs at CMI. Sales, technical, warehousing and customer service positions are now available around the country.
Four open roles have recently announced by CMI Music & Audio, hiring into multiple departments across multiple offices.
Read on for a preview of the job listings for each…
Pro Audio – System Designer & Support Engineer
We are looking for a passionate and experienced technical system designer. Ideally you are an industry professional with a good technical grasp of professional audio products and design software. You will be directly responsible for building system designs and providing presentations for clients. You love working with live sound/performance audio and install solutions.
You will have experience working with acoustic design software including but not limited to, EASE, SketchUp, Revit, Bluebeam, and CAD. You will work closely with the Audio Solutions Team and System Technicians, Sound Engineers, AV Consultants, and Integrators in the AV rental and install markets.
Pro Audio Business Development & Technical Sales WA/SA
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Participate with management in the planning and delivery of growth targets and KPI’s
- Manage clients: quotes, database, opportunities, and pipelines within our CRM. Build an effective call cycle.
- Develop and maintain high quality client relationships with principles and stakeholders in key verticals.
- Negotiate agreements to meet and exceed Sales Targets & KPI’s.
- Attend and participate in company and customer training sessions to keeping up to date with the latest products, technology and services offered by the company.
- Learn and understand the competitive landscape and provide good market intelligence.
- Facilitate a variety of customer interfacing sales support activities. You will bring customers to events, product launches and demonstrations and organise training and product auditions for business developing growth or building new leads.
Pro Audio Business Development & Technical Sales VIC/TAS
As per above, based out of Melbourne office.
Customer Service / Internal Sales
If you have a passion for music gear and enjoy interacting with customers, building and maintaining relationships whilst working with the highest quality global music brands in an expanding company then this is the role for you.
You will be based on our sales desk at our Brooklyn office working alongside a team of experienced professionals in a service-based role. You will be rewarded with comprehensive on-the-job training and a competitive salary package.
Your focus will be on customer service and sales support. You will take inbound queries from our customers and you will assist us in the field Sales Representatives with any queries that they have. You will also liaise with our Product Specialists and Product Managers on a daily basis.