Business Development Manager WA/SA
Corsair Solutions seek to increase market position in WA and SA by appointing a new manager working with AV integrators in the regions.
The following is a job listing by Corsair…
Corsair Solutions is an audio-visual technology distributor. We are seeking to appoint a business development manager for Western Australia and South Australia. This role will significantly contribute to increasing our market position, expand our engagement with audio-visual integrators and customers from other audio-visual market verticals.
At Corsair Solutions, we are all about the customer. We provide industry-leading responsiveness, technical competency and accountability for our commitments to all stakeholders. We pride ourselves on giving the right advice on first contact, and if we don’t have the answer, we will research and respond to the customer with the right answer, in a timely fashion.
This position is a remote full time role based in Perth reporting to the Sales Director.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building a strong pipeline of opportunities through regular contact, product presentations and updates to shape preference with our customers, partners and end-users in Western Australia and South Australia;
- identify opportunities to value engineer released tender designs, collaborate with and encourage partners to vary designs to benefit products represented by Corsair Solutions; and
- supporting Corsair Solutions’ partners, in conjunction with the internal sales team, with pre-sales product information requests, product selection advice and quotations;
Travel at this point in time is obviously quite restricted but there will come a time, as the COVID situation allows, that travel will be required for the following purposes:
- Domestic travel to regional Western Australia and South Australia as required to meet with customers and other partners to achieve the outcomes as described in this position description;
- Domestic travel as required to exhibit at trade events, currently including, but not limited to:
- ENTECH roadshow;
- Integrate Expo; and
- International travel to attend trade events as required by management (estimated 1-2 per year)
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience of 3 years or more in a similar role within the audio-visual industry, ideally with a distributor or manufacturer of similar products;
- Reliability, enthusiasm and an ability to work with
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A willingness to contribute to a friendly team environment;
- A positive attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Time management skills – you can multi-task, prioritise and plan work to meet deadlines and achieve set objectives.
- A good knowledge of computer systems such as:
- Microsoft Windows;
- Microsoft Office 365;
- CRM/ERP systems; and
- the ability to learn new software quickly.
Remuneration offered will be commensurate upon skills and experience, and will be made up of:
- base salary;
- car allowance;
- superannuation as per government super guarantee; and
- OTEs upon meeting set KPIs and for reaching stretch targets.
- Business technology items required to exceed the expectations of the role will be provided by Corsair Solutions.