Bose Australia – Account Manager
Full time. Location: Australia - Work From Home.
Bose Professional Systems have long valued the importance of providing exceptional customer experiences as part of our overall brand values. Our consistent success in this area is due to our longstanding commitment to develop products which exceed market expectations.
To build on this success, Bose Australia are seeking to recruit an experienced Territory Manager for the state of Victoria to promote the sales of the Bose Professional range. The successful candidate would be responsible for the sustainable market development of this territory through existing and new partners within the assigned territory.
- Develop dealer relationships in verticals
- Create sales pipeline for the assigned dealers
- Create sales pipeline of projects with key dealers
- Planning and forecasting of product sales in coordination operations team
- Assist in launching and demonstrating new products whilst driving the sales of these products to meet assigned budgets
- Maintain regular reporting on results in territory to management through CRM system
- Market intelligence and feedback on regular basis
- Implement key strategic initiatives as directed by the sales manager
- Maintain a database of consultants who regularly specify Bose in their projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers of specific market verticals such as hospitality, houses of worship and higher education
- Coordinate and schedule training for dealers and their team members
- Collaborate with other team members as needed to ensure that divisional goals are met
- Ensure that product distribution is in line with the Bose Professional System Division’s strategy
- Attend key trade shows and customer meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
The prospective candidate should be a motivated individual, with high levels of integrity and strong customer orientation.
Specific attributes include:
- Exceptional customer focus
- Ability to work well in both team and entrepreneurial environments
- Affinity for solution selling
- Seasoned prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Advanced knowledge of prospective market
- Experience in the professional audio industry is a must. (Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in engineered sound sales)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential
- Travel of up 30% may be required in order to develop the assigned territory effectively
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or technical discipline is desirable
- A minimum of 5 years’ successful sales experience within an audio engineering organisation is required.
Bose Australia: pro.bose.com