AV Installation Technician – Full Time
3D Audio Visual Pty Ltd - Perth, WA.
3D Audio Visual Pty Ltd encompasses three dimensions of Audio Visual excellence; design, programming & installation. We provide complete high-end AV solutions to clients in the Corporate, Education and Government sectors. Our team have been working together in the AV industry for 20+ years and combined we represent over 80 years of Audio Visual industry experience.
Looking to expand your Audio Visual career?
Join an innovator in the Australian Audio Visual Industry.
Benefit from support and product training to ensure success in the role.
Exciting company with excellent team environment.
We are now recruiting an experienced installer to work within our installation team. The position would suit a self-motivated person who enjoys working in a team environment. We are offering an excellent working environment and the ability to grow within the company to become an integral part of our project and installation teams. The role includes but is not limited to the installation and commissioning of professional AV solutions.
- Proven experience installing and commissioning Audio Visual equipment
- A positive can-do attitude, dedication to excellence and a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Effective team player
- Work well autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage installations under your control
- Willingness to work flexible hours when required
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (white card)
- Current Drivers License
Additional skills sets related to Audio Visual Equipment and Installations
If you believe you could be the candidate we are looking for please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.