Account Manager — Con-Sol
Full Time — Gold Coast, QLD.
Con-Sol provides complete AV & Event Management solutions, backed by years of experience, innovative technology, and the promise that we’ll do whatever it takes to make sure your event goes off without a hitch. Based on the Gold Coast, con-sol is known for its ability to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectation. With a team of specialists, and industry leading technology, con-sol always delivers exceptional service and AV solutions that see our customers trusting us year on year with their events.
With the welcomed return of live events across Australia, we have the opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. Based on the Gold Coast in our head office with purpose-built recording studio, you will join a highly experienced team of experts who are well respected in the industry. As Account Manager you will work closely with existing clients to ensure Con-Sol continues to deliver the excellent outcomes we are known for. You will be encouraged to use your creativity to help clients deliver events that will be positive experiences and remembered for many years.
Benefits Of The Role:
- Established and highly regarded AV & Event Management organisation
- Innovative technology and solutions
- Opportunity to be hands-on in solution delivery
The Account Managers main responsibilities include:
- Working in partnership with existing clients to understand their needs and design solutions that are both profitable for con-sol and within budget for the client
- Participate in a hands-on manner during events, as the clients representative on-site
- Work closely with con-sol’s technical and crewing/logistics experts
- Negotiate with venues (typically hotels) and other third-party providers
- On-boarding new clients with the con-sol experience
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have account management experience, ideally from the hotel or events/av industry, however we are open to applicants from other industries who are interested in transitioning into our industry
- Experience with quote formulation, negotiation, and cost management
- Experienced with solution generation, and ability to think laterally to achieve a client’s goals
- Be team focussed
- Have a current Queensland Drivers Licence and own transport
- Typically work Monday to Friday office hours, yet be flexible for weekend and evenings in-line with the event industry needs
- Flexibility for occasional interstate travel to attend events
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced account manager who seeks the opportunity to help clients achieve creative solutions for their events and audio-visual needs. The Account Manager will be provided with all the tools they need to be successful, along with support, development opportunities and benefits. We look forward to receiving your application.