TVONE RELEASES UPDATED CORIOGRAPHER V2.2
CORIOmaster and CORIOmaster mini v2.2 has been released — the latest update that gives the video wall design software more flexibility and capability.
New features like ‘immediate mode’ have been added, which allow edge-blending and video monitor placement to occur in real-time rather than clicking ‘take’ after each adjustment. The inclusion of new test generator patterns help with system configuration and Ease In & Ease Out, making transitions smoother. Further improvements come by way of seamless controls for networking, dithering, Undo & Redo, along with bug fixes.
All upgrades include:
- Undo Configuration changes/settings in Wall Editor.
- Redo Configuration changes/settings in Wall Editor.
- Support Undo and Redo in Edge Blend Mode.
- Undo and Redo Wall Editor Selection as part of the Revision History.
- Wall Editor Immediate Mode sends changed values to the Device without pressing Take.
- Prompt for Take when entering Immediate Mode as there might be unsent changes.
- Change Window Snapping to snap to Display Viewable area only.
- Test Pattern – Global on and off option.
- Vertical Lines, Horizontal Lines, Bars n Ramps, and Solid Colors, Blue, Red, Magenta, Green, Cyan, Yellow, White
- Added Network Settings view in settings tab
- Input Cropping via Window Properties Pane.
- When Logging in – New prompts for Read, Send, or Just Connect to the Device.
- Change and View Ethernet Network Settings via Settings Page.
- FW/CG – Allow saving of System Settings independently to the Live Configuration.
- Dithering: Add On/Off option to all Inputs.
- Global Ease In/Out for transitions via General Settings.