Product Manager (Display) / Samsung
Full time — Sydney, NSW.
Samsung is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We approach everything we do with the spirit of a ‘joyful pioneer’ — daring to defy barriers and striving to excel limits. At the heart of our DNA is the pursuit of excellence and bringing innovation to everyone, faster than anyone. We are an extremely dynamic business, launching an incredible number and range of new products every year. We also firmly believe that our product ecosystem and portfolio of innovation set our brand apart.
It is the creativity and diversity of the people who work at Samsung that has made us one of the world’s most innovative companies and our people continue to drive our innovation forward. We have a passion for what we do and we employ like-minded people who want to continue to foster an open and collaborative environment in our business and with our partners.
The Large Format Display & Hospitality TV Product Manager (LFD/HTV PM) position is responsible for the product management of Samsung Electronics’ Professional Display Category within the Consumer Electronics division.
Role And Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role includes product lifecycle management, strategy definition for each sub-category, market analysis, business case development, product positioning & segmentation, activity planning, pricing, as well as managing and monitoring the overall direction for the category.
The LFD/HTV PM must be able to work with multiple stakeholders and across multiple functions and geographic locations to drive the commercialisation and marketing of products. PM capabilities include being the No.1 representative and advocate for Samsung’s LFD/HTV product solutions with a strong understanding of customer, market requirements and trends.
Further duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle steps including product & market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, exit strategy and go-to-market strategy
- Cross-collaboration across major groups including Operations, Product Development, Business Development, Global Sales, Marketing, Finance and Services
- Develop and communicate product positioning in specific applications with appropriate differentiators to competition
- Develop and communicate the Samsung LFD & HTV strategy
- Develop a unique Value Proposition to internal and external stakeholders
- Support the design, quotation and communication of end customer focused project (product) solutions
- Work on new product launch strategies in collaboration with marketing and PR teams
- Sales focus on achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Preparation and submission of product forecasts in collaboration with sales teams
- Attend local /international conferences in support of LFD/HTV business where required
Skills And Qualifications
To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. To be successful for the role, you should have a ‘can do’ attitude with a proactive approach. Relevant qualifications / experience / personal attributes should include:
- Bachelor degree in business marketing, management, Information Technology is desirable
- Preferred experience in Professional Display and/or technical products desirable
- 3+ years of experience in product management or project management
- Proven track record in sales performance
- Intermediate/Advanced MS – Word, Power-point, Excel
- Be able to deliver clear strategic PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to learn in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Self-motivated with strong drive to achieve business objectives
What Sets Us Apart From The Rest?
A global leader in all things innovation – this opportunity will fast track your career. You’ll be joining a talented team of energetic, passionate and hardworking people that are committed to the customer and delivering solid results. We will give you the tools to help nourish your development, wellbeing and fast-track your career:
- Need flexibility? We have flexible working arrangements where you can work from home up to 3 days per week
- Want to be more active? We got you covered for discounts across selected gyms OR virtual fitness to workout at home
- Free on-site parking at Sydney Olympic Park
- Enjoy great discounts across our products and you can also extend this with your family and friends
- We care about your personal development and have learning platforms & workshops available for you
- Stay engaged with our social events and activities in and out the office
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join us now and ‘Re-Imagine Your Future!’
Apply for the position on LinkedIn here.