Integrate Welcomes Back AV Industry in 2021
Australia’s biggest AV trade show is co-locating with the Security Exhibition and Expo at the ICC Sydney from 21-23 July, 2021.
Visitor registration is now live and the show will be conducted with a proven and fully government compliant COVIDSafe event system.
Integrate has become Australia’s go-to event to find the latest innovation and technology for key industries such as corporate, tourism, hospitality, healthcare, education, human resources, government and management consulting.
Event Manager, Soren Norgaard, said it’s more important than ever for the industry to re-group, share new ideas and develop ways to help Australians live in a COVID normal world.
“Last year really showed how important the AV industry has become to both the working lives and the home lives of Australians,” said Norgaard.
“There’s no doubt our industry will play a major role in rebuilding offices, homes, events, hospitals, schools and public spaces to respond to the challenges facing us all.
“In addition to safety requirements, there’s also been a major shift in how people want to work, study and live with the increasingly blurred lines between home and other commitments,” he said.
This year’s speakers include scientific futurist, Associate Professor Dr Catherine Ball, and one of the world’s most cited experts on artificial intelligence, digital transformation, ethics in technology and women in leadership, Dr Catriona Wallace.
The 2021 show will be more varied than ever and include traditional highlights and new additions to the program. Features of this year’s show include:
- Convergence Conference: New to Integrate is the Convergence Conference on July 23 – highlighting common risks, challenges and solutions on both sides of the AV and Security sectors, as well as emerging technologies, ethical considerations and innovations that will benefit both industries drive towards a smarter future.
- Speaker Series: In 2021 the AVIXA and Integrate Education programs will combine to present a not-to-be-missed education stream. With an increased focus on AV technology and its importance in our ‘new normal’ this stream will combine essential training, latest AV insights and trends and offer solutions to help you harness the power of AV.
CEDIA Training: Run by internationally recognised instructors, the CEDIA Training sessions are invaluable for any integrator or installer looking to ensure they keep up to date with industry certification and maintain their operational expertise.
- Security Exhibition & Conference: The exciting new co-location of Integrate with the Security Exhibition & Conference, Australia’s largest security event, offers a myriad of wider opportunities for exhibitors and visitors of both events.
Integrate will be deploying a thorough system to deliver COVIDSafe events which adhere to all government guidelines and restrictions. The system covers measures including:
- Queue management and crowd control
- Technology and digital signage
- Touchless and contactless standards
- Real time data on attendance
- Contact tracing and QR code scanning
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation
- Regular public announcements
- Physical and digital signage
- Modification of the exhibitor environment
- COVID Marshalls
- Strict training